please mind that Stromma Deutschland prioritise the safety of all the passengers and therefor comply with the current regulations taking place in Berlin regarding Covid-19.
Please regard the following safety measures:
- 2G rule: according to the safety measures stated by the Senate in Berlin, you require proof of vaccination with an in EU accepted vaccine (BioNtech, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna or AstraZeneca) or infection within 6 months for tourist activities such as our Sightseeing tours. Children under 18 may present as well a negative test to access the atractions.
- In Berlin, only the digital pass is accepted. Read more about the digital pass.
- Touristic attractions must have an attendance list. In order to comply with this, you can download the LUCA APP which you will be using not only for our sightseeing tours but also for museums, restaurants and other locations. Please check in when entering the bus using the QR codes on our buses.
- Wearing a FFP2 face-mask during the tour is mandatory
- Any fares for our products purchased online remain valid and eligible to be used within 3 years. Please keep hold of your voucher until using them.
- You are welcome to contact us in case of further questions at Berlin@stromma.com. Please mind that due to short-time compensation, your request may take longer to process as in normal circumstances.
- When interested in reading further details regarding the safety measures taking place in Berlin, visit the following website
For updated information:
Following the safety procedures is a team work and we thank you dealing for helping us keep yourself and other passengers safe.
Stromma Deutschland GmbH