Here you will find all current information about present rules on board our cruises.
At present, Covid certificates are not required at restaurants in Sweden. For that reason, you as a guest are not obliged to show a Covid certificate when visiting any of our cruises. Of course, we follow the developments and discussions closely, and in the event of changed conditions, we will contact all affected guests.
Some of the measures we have taken:
- We allow fewer guests on board than usual.
- We clean and disinfect exposed guest areas in restaurants and compartments several times a day.
- We continue to maintain good hygiene in the kitchens and handle food in a safe way.
- We stay home in case of symptoms of illness, regardless of the extent.
When you are on board with us, we appreciate that you follow the Swedish Public Health Agency's recommendations and:
- Wash your hands when necessary.
- Keep your distance when talking to on-board staff or other guests.
- If you must cough or sneeze, do it in the bend of the arm.
- Only visit us when you are completely healthy.
Of course, we follow the authorities' recommendations continuously and adapt our routines accordingly. Our goal is for you to always feel safe with us!
World Health Organization
European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
Latest update 2021-12-03